MBA is world’s premier postgraduate qualification for business and management individuals. MBA helps in enhancing an individual’s ability to understand real life business problems. These skills make MBA’s highly valuable assets for companies world over as they can take accurate decisions for various management related problems. The large majority of CEOs and executives have MBA degrees or have MBAs as advisors.
MBA curriculum is designed to impart knowledge, develop specialized skills and foster essential attitudes for the students to grow as competent and responsible managers. It emphasizes the conceptual and analytical reasoning and gives the students an insight into the business world and its environment. Importance is placed on self learning, creativity and continuous interaction with the faculty, students and practitioners.
Marketing, Finance, Human Resource
Eligibility criteria for general category will be given to the candidates having a valid ICET rank qualification and having a minimum of 60 % of marks at Degree level.
- Exclusive library with Journals, Reference Material, Magazines from various National & International levels, Case study Material etc.
- Separate Lab for computers and for language, such as BCSS.
- Strong faculty team with Ph.Ds and industrial experience.
- Regular Students Development Programmes.
- Corporate and industrial exposure through live projects at the end of second year.
- Students are encouraged to present the papers and participate in different activities which make them competent enough to face the present scenario.
- Mock interview and JAM sessions.
- Visit to at least one industry is mandatory per semester.
- Guest faculties from IIPM, ICFAI, IPE etc.
- Teaching and e-learning using LCD and OHP Projects.
- Special Seminars, Group Discussions and Workshops.
- Designed to impart Knowledge & Develop specialised skills