Guest Lectures and Seminars 2013-2014
- Dr. Kalachand Sain, the Senior Principal Scientist and Head of Gas Hydrate Group of CSIR – National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI), Hyderabad has delivered a Guest Lecture on “Gas Hydrates: A Major Unconventional Energy Resource for the Next Generation” on 7th April, 2014 at Seminar Hall.
- The department of Petroleum Engineering organized One Day Seminar on “SAP-IS-OIL & GAS” by Mr. Mohammed Ziauddin, Managing Partner in the CTX Labs, Hyderabad at Seminar Hall on 6th January, 2014.
- A one day FDP on research – challenges and opportunities was organized by the Department of CSE in on 18rd Jan 2014. The expert was Mr. Dr. Salman Abdul Moiz Assoc. Prof. HCU.
- An Expert Lecture on “Micro Processor and Micro Controller” was organized by Department of ECE on 20th Jan 2014. The Resource Person was Mr. Praveen Kumar, Asst. Professor, JNTUH, Jagtiyala.
- A two day students workshop on “Android App Development” was organized by the Dept. of CSE in association with Indo Global Services on 23rd and 24th October 2013.
- A two day faculty development programme on ‘CNC machine’ was conducted by Mr. Peddaiah, Asst. Professor, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering during 9th -10th Dec, 2013.
- A one day faculty development programme on ‘ANSYS Software’ was conducted by Mr. Safeeruddin Khan and Mr. Uday Bhaskar, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering on 11th Dec, 2013.