Technical Skill Development Centre
|The main aim is to make students ready for the industry. It realized unanimously though lately that there is a big gap between academic knowledge and technical skills required by the industry. Therefore at Al Habeeb, with the excellence set of academic teaching, various technical skills required by the industry/corporate world are also taught to the students. Students here are trained to be practically oriented than just academically perfect.
The main objectives of Skill Development Centre are:
- To provide all the facilities and resources like latest softwares, electronic devices, equipments, journals, books etc.
- To give practical training to the students in the required essential technical skills
- To conduct Workshops and Seminars by industrial experts
- To facilitate Institute industrial interactions and knowledge exchange programmes
- To arrange Industrial visits in and around the city and outskirts
- To coordinate with the placement activity in the campus
|The training faculty at the skill development centre are expert internal faculty especially those whose background is based on industry and research and development. Different sessions of training in technical skills required by the industry are conducted with the groups of students.
Workshops and seminars are conducted regularly by the industrial expertise from reputed companies to share the latest trends and requirements of the industry.
This training at the centre along with internship programmes prepare the students to face the future challenges and make them industry ready. So when you study at Al Habeeb, you will not only gain knowledge, you will also know how to use it.